SIGN THE PETITION NOW: PhilHealth is now requiring every overseas Filipino workers across the globe to pay 3% of their salaries. Payment will be computed based on the OFW’s monthly salary, with the range of Php 10,000 to Php 6,000. The Philippine Overseas Employment Administration (POEA) also said that they OFWs can’t get their overseas employment certificate (OEC) without clearing their PhilHealth dues.
About The Author
April 11, 2020
April 12, 2020
- Pre-allotment of Chandragiri’s IPO today, when will the distribution take place?
- Nepal’s Santosh Shah fits the bill for Semi-finals at MasterChef UK Professionals 2020
- Man arrested for uploading video of Nikisha Shrestha being abused on the street
- Letter from the headquarters to investigate and take action regarding Nikisha Shrestha video clip on the street
- DJ spends AED1 million in one night in Dubai